Home > Academic Policy > Transfer Credits > Transfer Students
Students who have transferred to Torch Trinity from other seminaries in and out of Korea and earned graduate-level credits in their masters or doctoral degree may transfer those credits to Torch Trinity following the evaluation and approval of the academic committee.
- Credits received must be from the same degree program.
- Students who havecompleted at least 1 year of study can apply as transfer students. Students who have completed only 1 semester can transfer credits but not apply as transfer students. Please contact the Academic Office for further assistance.
- Must Be Completed Before School Registration Period
- Students first must be admitted to Torch Trinity before credits can be transferred.
- After admittance, completed coursework from other schools will be assessed.
- Students will be notified about which courses can be transferred.
- Transfer students are able to have the same timeframe to complete their degree as if they were new students.