Home > Academic Policy > Academic Policy > Grade > Academic Warning
Students will receive an academic warning each time their GPA falls below the required minimum. Students may be removed from the school if they receive repeated academic warnings.
- MDiv: 3 semesters of academic warning will lead to student disenrollment.
- MA/MTS/ThM: 2 semesters of academic warning will lead to student disenrollment.
- Students who receive an academic warning should immediately meet with their academic advisor. Students who receive academic warnings twice will have to meet with the Academic Dean.
- Students who are subject to disenrollment because they have accumulated too many academic warnings may apply only once for relief.
- Complete a Petition for Relief from Academic Warning
- Submit to Academic Ccommittee (who will review it)
- Student will be Notified by the Academic Committee of the Results