Home > Academic Policy > Academic Policy > Course Registration> Across Progams
- MDiv/MA Students are allowed to register for courses across the English program and Korean (E/K) programs.
- Korean-program students can take as many English courses (required and elective) as they desire.
- English-program students can only take up to 3 credits as an elective course through the entire degree.
- Students are allowed to register for courses across degree programs with appropriate approval. If students register across degrees without such approval their registered courses will be invalidated.
- Master degree students can take courses from the degree programs with approval from the directors of each program.
- MTS and MA students can take Old and New Testament courses from the MDiv program with approval from teh appropriate department chair if they have not completed the prerequisite courses.
- MA students cannot take courses in the department of Christian Education and Christian Counseling designed for the MDiv program.
- MDiv students can take courses from the departments of Christian Education and Christian Counseling designed for MA students with approval from the chairs of each department.